Basic Teenager Tri/TT
209.00 € price incl. VAT 17%
Bike fitting is the art and science of adapting the cyclist’s bike and its components to the best possible position allowed by her/his equipment.
You can read about the difference between bike fitting and bike sizing on this page.
The Basic formula is identical to the Ortho formula but without saddle pressure measurement.
This formula is meant for cyclists who have no orthopedic problems and no discomfort or pain that could come from the saddle. It is also meant for cyclists who are less demanding in terms of positioning accuracy but still want to be sure that they will not harm their health due to a poor fit. In this case, however, cyclists must be aware that any pathology of the urinary or genital system caused or supported by saddle pressure can be treated with less efficiency.
If your decision to offer a fit does not have orthopedic or neurological reasons, and if she/he are ok with her/his saddle, then this is the formula I suggest.
The content of the Basic formula:
- Interview, review of her/his ambitions, practice, expectations, complaints, … these elements will be drivers of your session.
- Assessment of her/his muscular and articular flexibility, possible asymmetries or specific muscular insufficiencies
- Observation of her/his dynamic characteristics as she/he pedals on the trainer.
- Adjustment of the cleats.
- Measurement of important angles and visualization of her/his posture via video analysis
- Analysis of the axes of her/his lower limbs.
- Optimal adjustment of saddle height and tilt, saddle setback, handlebar reach and drop, handlebar rotation and position of shift/brake levers.
- Comparison of the videos before/after optimization
- Tipps (Stretching, technique, stability, …)