BiSaddle EXT Stealth Titanium
You Can Adjust the Shape of BiSaddle to Custom Fit You!
Every body is different. Off-the-rack bike seats fit just a handful of people. For the rest of us, we’ve had to compromise. Riding an off-the-rack saddle is like wearing shoes that are too small or pants that are too tight.
You can adjust the shape of BiSaddle to custom fit your body and riding style. And, if your riding style or body shape change, you can simply re-adjust for ultimate comfort.
- BiSaddle Shapeshifter is the world’s only adjustable shape saddle. (PATENTED)
- All components are replaceable.
- The split-saddle design can change its width, angle and profile to fit your unique body shape, riding position and riding style.
- The perfect BiSaddle shape eliminates pain, numbness, discomfort and genital injury!
HOW IT WORKS:
- The saddle consists of two individually adjustable surfaces that have two points of adjustment each (front and back, meaning there’s LOTS of adjustability)
- These surfaces are contoured to fit the curvature of the bottom bones of your pelvic girdle (Ischiopubic rami and ischial tuberosities)
- These surfaces are mounted on a frame that allows them to be positioned to allow for both separation and angular variations.
- This design addresses erectile dysfunction in men by allowing for up to 3/4 inch of separation of the surfaces in the front, which is where the dorsal artery passes under the pubic symphysis (bottom of the V) and into the genitals.
- By only supporting riders on the bones at the bottom of the pelvic girdle, it also eliminates pressure on the perineum.